Project Location: Palmer’s Corner Substation 84, 3001 Tucker Rd., Fort Washington, Md.
Contract: PEPCO Delmarva Palmer’s Corner Substation 84 Furnish and Install Transformer Foundation
Project Supervisor: Rockie Paras
Contract Value: $599,900
Completion Date: April 2015
Description of Work:
Anchor Construction was brought on by PEPCO to complete the installation of 12 foundations and 9 steel structures at Palmer’s Corner Substation No. 84 in Fort Washington, Md.
Major work included:
- Breakdown of the foundations and steel structures:
- (1) 230/6gkv 3-phase 224 MVA power transformer foundation
- (4) pier foundations and (1) steel structure for 6gkv disconnect switch
- (3) foundations and steel structures for surge arresters
- (3) steel structures to be installed on existing CCPD foundations
- (2) 6gkv breaker foundations and (1) steel support for bus support BS-1B
- Installing of foundations, oil containment and associated underground piping, grounding and direct buried cables